Because this is currently the MOST IMPORTANT question for every Construction Site Manger. Is it worth my time, effort and my hard-earned cash? Lets look at the CSCS Site Manager’s Black Card.
Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) is the leading skills certifications scheme in the UK Construction industry. It is not a legislative requirement; besides that, most principal contractors and major house builders require construction works on their sites to hold a valid CSCS card.
What are the benefits?
- You will be a more valuable asset to your company or client
- Could qualify you for a pay rise
- Demonstrates a willingness for continuous professional development
- Open up many more job opportunities
- You will be deemed competent under CDM regs as a manager
- Completion of the NVQ is a pathway to CIOB membership
Getting your Black Card!
For those who are experienced and knowledgeable site managers – get your qualification through our fast track route, achievable within 6 – 8 weeks.
Is it worth the expense ?
CSCS have announced plans to make the construction industry a qualification work force. With the construction industry moving towards a qualified work force, site managers need to have higher levels of qualifications, work experience alone is not enough, as a result site managers need a Black CSCS card, to stay relevant in the game.
Site Managers can get their Black CSCS card, by contacting us for NVQ level 6 and 7 on 0845 900 7859!